On this edition of TCTA, Tara and Shaun speak about a great many things, including the role of Men and Women. Rebooting your roots and going back to what you were instinctively. They also speak about the time they spent together in the States and move on to talk about the latest Freedom Palooza.
Kick back with your favourite beverage and enjoy some great discussion.
• Tara Beth discusses her weekend adventure to the Mother Earth News Fair. Before she shares a bit of her notes she had taken while attending some of the workshops, she introduces the listeners to Dr. Weston Price and his vital research in nutrition.
• Sally Fallon, who has taken it upon herself to pass on Dr. Price’s work, is also introduced so people can understand how important it is that we get back to the culinary traditions that nourish our bodies with much the much needed nutrients not found in today’s mainstream diet.
• Chronic illnesses such as diabetes and cancer are discussed as she shares her notes from attending a workshop instructed by the son of a renown American herbalist; John Raymond Christopher who is the founder of the ‘Natural School of Healing.
• Tara Beth’s notes from an ‘Organic Gardening for Newbies’ workshop are also shared to help avoid some common mistakes. The instructor of this class was Barbara Fleming who is contributing editor of the Mother Earth News Fair Magazine.
• The importance of bees and ways to make money are discussed from notes taken from this workshop as well.
• My brief chat with Joel Salatin is shared on the confederacy.