On this edition of Incendiary Radio Rob speaks about:
- The Jesuits and the wealth they hold which allows them to have power over many other movements
- What’s good for the goose is good for the gander – If whites cannot be on the continent of Africa then blacks cannot be a part of Europe
- The lemmings cannot see that they are under a Soviet State even though it’s in their faces
- Al Sharpton (Jesse Jackson’s pet anus) is saying that the recent Royal Wedding is yet another sign that white man is going bye bye
- Harry may not be Charles’ son – (Shaun’s notes: The postman did it! No wait, it was the milkman.)
- Clip: The Royal Wedding and the car crash – Anything is possible when you marry into this vampire family
- The Founding Fathers were leery about corporations – They made it so a corporation would have to become re-registered so that they couldn’t monopolise among other reasons
- Clip: Imagine a society where everything you do and everything you buy is documented and logged (Shaun’s notes: What do you think that flyby’s card is for when you shop at Coles Aussies? It’s to document what you buy. Those points you save are merely an incentive for you to use your card, so that they can document and match what you have purchased to your identification.)
- Why can’t white people have their own place to live without being chased continually by minorities that can’t seem to look after themselves?
- The soft velvet glove over the iron fist – Communism is here (Shaun’s notes: The numskulls of life today (most people unfortunately) don’t even see it. And when they do, they allow it to happen. Taxes should never have been allowed to exist in the fashion that they do right now. As Peter Jackson of the Australian National Liberty Party once said, “all we would need is a 1% tax on every bank transaction (The Eureka Tax)”. The ridiculous taxes we have now, no matter where you are in White Western Civilisation are nothing more nor less than a small part of a bigger communist picture.)
- Use cash instead of cards because at least then what you have bought is private to you
- Clip: Ebola is back in the Congo and something has to be done quickly – Rub your arms and get ready for your vaccines! Step right up! Come one come all!
- Vampiric freaks drinking adrenalized children blood (Shaun’s notes: Sick is an understatement…)