On this edition of BLN, Doug speaks about:
- Hurricane Irma heads for Florida
- Hurricane Harvey invites a decent response from people
- Even black people were helping those with rebel flags during storm
- Looters going after shoe stores and electronics out of Irma
- The militarization of the American police force
- 9/11 changed Doug’s life and probably changed many of yours also
- New explosive law suit – Dry run for 9/11 – Saudi Arabia
- American flags made by China (Shauns Notes: Same thing here in Australia)
- 9/11 in five minutes by James Corbett
- Caller Joel: How much do we believe from an obvious lying government?
- Electronic enslavement – Is the Internet one of those things leading us into the past?
- Caller Rick: There could have been an empty tower – It would explain so much
- The Dreamers Act – It should be easy enough to find something manageable
Above, link to James Corbett 9/11 in 5 minutes