On this edition of Incendiary Radio, Robert speaks about:
- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
- Strange mixed bag ideas & Marxist attempts to erase things out of history
- Pope Francis gives a Ted Talk – Message about solidarity
- Clip 5 – I.R.S. and the churches
- Dave in Wisconsin calls in and calls Robert an idiot over and over
- Mike in Kentucky speaks about the 140 year Israel/Rothschild plan
- Jeff speaks about the ‘powers that be’ paving the road for control
- Clip 4 – Russia and the declaration of war bill
- Dan in Washington and “Scientific Bigotry”
- Bruce in Texas speaks about Daily Stormer’s SPLC law suit
- Clip 9 – Jones and guest talk about counterrevolution
- Clip 13 – Trump, the Rabbi and Bannon
- Gabe in Nevada speaks about not being gullible
As per usual, Rob’s producers leave him hanging, but this time to a point where there is dead silence and I can’t have dead-air running on the FM and AM’s so I had to cut it off and play a rebroadcast. Very disappointed in RBN’s producers. Rob does a GREAT show and he works hard to produce those shows every week and should be treated better.
Below is what was recorded. When you hear the music at the end, that’s my silence detector clicking in. You can turn it off right about there.