On this edition of Two’s Company, Three’s Allowed, Shaun speaks about:
* Please note that the first two segments (one of which is only 5 mins long) of the broadcast did not record, due to the lame work of a foolish show host (namely Shaun) screwing around with buttons and dials that shouldn’t be messed with… Whilst you don’t really miss much, you might go slightly cold turkey (about 14 mins and 30 secs worth of cold turkey in fact) of hearing Shaun’s voice. (There there…) This won’t happen again. Apparently.
** Bad Language within. Enjoy!
- Emails scream for going live again and Shaun will when he can
- Listener asks Shaun if he believes we will win “the fight”
- Trying to prove people right so that they know they’re wrong
- Listener banned from farcebook for posting Swastika cake picture
- Peter in Ireland (friends of Brizer) speaks to the gay marriage referendum
- Australia: The multicultural success story (will continue next show)
- Are you a “chair-leg-o-phobic? Find out on TCTA!
And much more as usual…